The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. We think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. From our offices in Maastricht in the Netherlands, we provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are an important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Logistic Representative acts within a Logistic or Technical department on high-level specialist tasks and reports directly to the Logistics Operations Manager. The main responsibilities are to ensure best Quality of Service and Customer Experience. Main responsibilities are manage all cases regarding backorder resolution, returns, adhocs and claims for all Mercedes-Benz contract and non-process partners (Business Units: passenger cars, vans and trucks/commercial vehicles) and act as intermediate between Wholesale, MPC’s, Logistics Centers and Retailers. Involve other Partners in the supply chain and/or Management and delegate / escalate according to process when required.
- Safeguard Knowledge of Processes, Tools and Systems MBCAC/GLC to the most current level
- Actively share Knowledge and Processes within the supported services
- Execute workload in accordance with the planning and ensure handover in case of absence
- Deliver High Performance on Quality, KPI’s and Customer Experience in a Key Account function for multiple Markets
- Handle Escalations and Fastlane’s. Involve other Technical Specialists and escalate timely according to the process required
- Ensure Professional Standard of communication to internal-/external Business Partners Worldwide
- Methodological and LEAN approach to problem solving (IF/NOT/THEN/WHEN/etc.)
- Pro-actively identify and signal quality improvements and efficiency gained within supported services
- Excellent knowledge of German (both written and spoken)
- Fluent level in English
- Highly professional and consistent communication skills
- Ability to manage complexity under high pressure and stress
- Out of the box thinking, think in solutions not problems
- Demonstrate independent working, taking responsibility and accountability in daily work
- Demonstrate active attitude in own development in knowledge and skills
- Strongly oriented to customer’s satisfaction and quality of service
- Flexibility is needed
- Willingness to travel
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary.
- Monthly gross salary of € 2.329 (*)
- Full-time position of 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday dayshifts
- Definite contract for one year, with option to an indefinite contract afterwards.
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
- Extensive initial training and a follow up program.
*Please take into account that The Netherlands has a divergent tax system than other EU countries.
Please use the “Bewerben” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
Due to data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.