As a German speaking Marketing Manager you will join the Marketing team to lead pay per click across German speaking markets.
You will report to the Marketing Operations Manager, while running a portfolio of activity and managing a team of multilingual executives.
The role offers an opportunity to work on market leading campaigns across multiple territories and languages. Proven experience working with large, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns is essential. Previous experience in the gambling sector or other regulated verticals would be beneficial.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Both agency and client side experience is desired but not essential.
- A demonstrated experience of managing multiple language campaigns outside of native comfort within a Google managed spend tier.
- In-depth knowledge of sports and awareness of the sporting calendar in Germany.
- Strong level of mathematics, with experience of analysing numerical data, statistics and presenting/visualising data.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver strategy and management throughout the marketing process, identifying and adopting best practices to deliver against the wider company strategy.
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills.
- Fluent German, verbal and written communication skills.
- High attention to detail, with the ability to manage a demanding workload in a fast paced and highly regulated environment.
- Managerial experience desirable.
- Delivering and executing the paid media strategy for multiple high performing countries.
- Overseeing the delivery of your Marketing Executives to launch new activity in key markets across multiple channels/KPIs.
- Managing and optimising budget allocation across search, social and digital branding to ensure optimum performance for each country within remit.
- Analysing sports and media trends to improve the reach and effectiveness of the marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Working closely with our dedicated account teams and partners such as Google to lead and progress performance optimisations.
- Mentoring, training and developing junior staff members, both within your own direct team and the wider department.
- Working with other marketing managers to collate and optimise global activity based on learnings.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference MMGL0221WW. Alternatively, you can send the application by post to Human Resources Department, Hillside (Marketing Malta) Limited, Level 8,Tigne point, Sliema, Malta.