Looking to work abroad? World leading communications company looking for German speakers in beautiful Athens!
The client is an electronic manufacturer within different fields of products and services, that leads the industry and operates all over the world.
Lingocruit is recruiting customer service agents to Athens, Greece. Here you will work in a friendly, modern and multicultural environment gaining experiences that will benefit your career and improve your resume.
As a customer service agent you will assist customers through email, live-chat and telephone. It could be answering questions regarding online purchases, orders and payments, as well as purchased products.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks and writes fluently in German and English
- Service oriented
- Structured and meticulous
- Talented in communication and service
The employer offers:
- Support in practical issues, such as setting up bank account
- Career- and development opportunities
- A modern and multicultural workplace
- Salary is €1300/month, along with two bonus salaries (14 salaries/year)
- Airport pickup, paid flight ticket and 2 weeks accommodation upon your arrival
Prices and costs may differ from what you are used to in your home country. An average salary in Greece is €890/month, a 1-person apartment has an average rent of €300/month, and taxes and prices are relatively lower compared to Western Europe.
Would you like to experience a new culture and meet people from all over the world? Are you a good communicator and would like to apply these skills on a job in the service sector? Then this is a job for you! Send your application in English today, by clicking the button below. We recruit continuously throughout the application period.