Logistics Support with German
Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Manage deviation from plan, i.e. plant/depot change, load quantity changes, compartment changes, trip sequence change, vehicle change, orders scheduled not delivered
- Receive urgent order requests and create urgent orders within framework of delivery promise.
- Handle customer enquiries to change/amend orders, evaluate the real need and feasibility for scheduling changes
- Initiate surcharges for Left on Board and urgent orders to the customers.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Ensure documentation and filing is accurate, up to date and accessible
- Continuously rotating shift system to provide 24-hour support – flexible working hours
- Very good German (B2/C1)
- Very good English
- excellent communication skills
- strong customer focus
- ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- ability to cooperate efficiently in a team
- good working knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide professional support and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.