The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
The Logistic Specialist acts within a Logistic department on high level specialist tasks and reports directly to the Manager. The staff function usually owns or supports a business stream, is able to create and update relevant reporting data and provides departments worldwide with advanced troubleshooting knowledge and demonstrating operational best practice to all Daimler Business Partners. The main responsibilities of the job holder covers subject specialist roles such as cross functional, international projects, quality and process analysis, reporting structure etc. He/she is responsible to create and identify effective business process and procedure optimizations as well as structural implementations in order to maximize and ensure best Quality of Service and Customer Experience. The Logistic Specialists works closely with the Manager and the Operation Managers and supports the internal framework with expert knowledge to fully meet the department objectives. He/she collaborates with internal and external stakeholders.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensure Professional Standard of communication to internal-/external Business Partners Worldwide
- Safeguard Knowledge of Processes, Tools and Systems MBCAC/GLC to the most current level.
- Actively create and ensure up-to-date documentation on Knowledge and Process landscapes.
- Efficient and Effective Planning of own Activities in order to safeguard SLA’s and Deadlines.
- Analyze, Monitor and Report Quality Standards and KPI’s to Management Level
- Being able to analyze and deliver High Performance on Quality, KPI’s and Customer Experience in a Key Account function for multiple Markets
- Pro-actively identify and signal quality improvements and efficiency gained within supported services
- Support in Projects, trainings and being able to lead work packages (track/communicate status and act on deadlines)
- Ensure quality improvements and efficiency gained within supported services
- Methodological and LEAN approach to problem solving (IF/NOT/THEN/WHEN/etc)
- Monitor and Ensure process adherence in own team and if relevant towards Business Partners Worldwide.
- Understand core customer concerns and Interact with business partners to obtain relevant information to facilitate accurate and timely answer to Enquiries / Escalations.
- Prepare the logistic department for audits and support internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent level in English, German and preferably an additional language
- Advanced analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Power Point, Excel, Access (SAP/BI is a Plus)
- Degree in business or economics preferred
- Ability to manage complexity under high pressure and stress
- Strategic, progressive and out of the box thinking, think in solutions not problems
- Demonstrate independent working, taking responsibility and accountability for work streams
- Demonstrate active attitude in own development in Knowledge and Skills
- Strongly oriented to Customer’s Satisfaction and Quality of Service
- Experience in project management and process landscape mapping
- Good business acumen and subject expert in business area
- Willingness to travel
- Professionally communicate complex subhects in front of high management
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.