JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE – GERMAN
Sandhills East is seeking professional, competitive, self-motivated sales representatives who are hungry for large income potential with a successful, results-driven company. The junior positions will be located in Senningerberg, Luxembourg, but an exciting part of this role is the opportunity to travel to your assigned territory to visit and work directly with customers. Sandhills East currently has open territories in Germany, the Netherlands and France working with our publications (Machinery Trader, TractorHouse and Truck Paper).
Responsibilities of Sales Reps include, but are not limited to:
- Prospect potential customers in the trucking, construction, and agricultural equipment industries and sell advertising and Sandhills hosted cloud-based services
- Continue to service customers after the initial sale and build a long-term business relationship to continue to drive results for the customer. It is a necessity that our sales representative are personable and continuously educate the customer on all of the tools available to them through Sandhills
- Travel to visit with clients on a regular basis. Commitment is approximately one week per month; this could vary based on the company needs
- Large income potential with a base plus commission
- Use of company phone and tablet
- Regular travel with expense reimbursements
- Valid driving license
- Fluent / native in German
- Advanced understanding of English language
- years + B2B sales experience preferred
- Telemarketing or phone sales experience is preferred
- Hunter’ sales mentality
- Strong work ethic
- High level of self-motivation and work as a team player
- Proven track record of working to targets and goals and exceeding them
- Willing to travel at least 80 days per year
To apply, send your CV and cover letter in English by clicking the ‘Bewerben’ button below.
Interviews will be conducted in English.