At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments, and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Now we are looking for Junior Container Platform System Administrator to join our dynamic and highly professional GreenLake Management Services (GMS) team.
HPE GreenLake brings the cloud experience to apps and data everywhere, enabling customers to adopt transformative technology faster
and simplify their operations. HPE GreenLake delivers public cloud services and infrastructure as-a-service for your workloads – on premises, fully managed in a pay-per-use model at the edge, in colocations, and in your data center. With HPE GreenLake, corporations will be able to transform their cloud-native and non-cloud native applications, create essential data and speed insights for teams to use effectively, and free up their staff to better address other business needs.
We are looking for motivated individuals willing to develop in the field of system administration, cloud, and container technologies.
The Junior Container System Administrators will be trained on cutting edge technologies – operating systems, containers and Ezmeral during the onboarding period.
HPE Ezmeral is an enterprise grade solution that accelerates customers’ journey from hybrid to cloud through its unified container platform. This solution is designed for cloud-native and non-cloud native applications which allows the customer to run on any infrastructure: either on premises, in multiple public clouds, in a hybrid model, or at the edge.
How you’ll make your mark:
- Manage customer IT environment in scope
- Monitor health status and availability
- Monitor system performance
- Monitor Services
- Manage OS Configuration changes
- Manage Disk Space (Monitor & Report available disk capacity)
- Deliver account support by operating and administrating customer IT Environment to ensure proper operation
- Control and administer system configurations
- Communicate effectively with Technical and Non-Technical stakeholders
- Participate/Drive ITIL based change management, problem management, incident management
- Develop action plans to investigate and resolve issues and clearly communicate these to engineers, customers and/or relevant managers
- Engineering degree or 2 years of relevant experience in IT support
- Experience in Linux or Virtualization administration is preferred
- Ability to isolate and solve complex technical problems with the ability to interact with people at all levels, across all geographic regions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Excellent German language skills is an advantage
- Proficiency in English and German language
What we can offer you:
- • Continuous technical training and certification opportunities
- • Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- • Flexible working time
- • Part of a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- • Competitive remuneration package
- • Medical insurance
- • 4 days additional paid leave (total: 24 days)
- • Food vouchers
- • Opportunity to use free HPE parking
- • Life insurance
- • Wellness program
- • HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- • Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultation
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status