Junior Analyst – Business Research (German)
Have you recently graduated and/or looking for career-developing work experience? Are you intellectually curious? Do you have a knack for solving puzzles? Then we might just have an opportunity for you, working for Infomineo, in one of the two key North African hubs: Casablanca, Morocco or Cairo, Egypt
Infomineo – A global research provider
If you speak with someone who works at Infomineo, you’ll probably hear that our people are our most valuable assets. Our diversity, both in terms of professional experience and culture, is the company’s greatest strength.
By being a part of Infomineo, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a young, friendly, smart, and international team of researchers that value intellectual vitality and creativity. You will learn industry best- practices, tools to use when conducting primary and secondary research. You will grow your career, expertise across different regions and industries.
As a member of the team, we’ll encourage you to contribute by applying your ideas while playing an instrumental role in the company’s development and growth. Within this role, you’ll support leading international institutions & companies with the data and information required to fuel key business decisions.
What you will do:
• Analyze data requirements and define the best strategy and approach to obtain the required information
• Gather data, verify it for accuracy, and package it in a structured and easily digestible manner
• Assess existing research sources and data collection strategies, while coming up with suggestions when possible
• Collaborate with clients and managers on strategic decision-making
• Use your creativity and expertise to support Infomineo’s internal development projects
Who you are:
• A University degree holder in Business, Economics, or similar field
• Have business research experience or a natural love for research, consulting or data analysis
• You can analyze problem, ask relevant questions, apply your problem-solving skills and think outside-of-the-box
• You are comfortable working with figures and concepts that include modeling or correlation analysis
• You are a creative self-starter that appreciates working in an entrepreneurial environment
• You enjoy collaborating with people and working in teams
• You are fully proficient in English and German*
*This is a requirement for this role. If you are a non-German speaker, kindly explore our non-German speaking positions here.
What we offer:
• A competitive salary & company profit sharing program
• A great working environment, surrounded by like-minded professionals & fast-track career trajectory
• A healthy work and life balance
• Relocation program – after the first year, you can move between our offices in Egypt and Casablanca
• Health insurance Benefits
• Snacks (of course)
We’ll support you with practical matters such as moving and housing, to make sure you’ll have a great start in one of our two buzzing North-African cities.
If this sounds like you, we welcome you to apply by clicking on the “Bewerben”-button below. We look forward to your application! – The Infomineo team