When thinking about working in Poland, you should consider Eurofins.
We are international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
You eat your food- we tested it.
You drink your water – we tested it.
You feed your pet – we tested it.
Criminal left DNA – we will test it and find out who it is.
Just think about it. Joining company that really does something useful. Something that keeps us in better health and condition, keeps us safer. How does it sound for you?
For us it is important. For us YOU are important.
We are TESTING FOR LIFE.
Location: One of our biggest office is based in Katowice. Never heard? Just watch the movie about city
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euros turnover, from 800 laboratories across 47 countries and employs about 45.000 staff.
What we expect from you:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Experience in accounting (preferably in BPO/SSC environment) would be a great asset
- Communicative English
- Fluent German
- Fast learning skills
- Accuracy and good organization of working time, detail orientation
- Energy and willing to operate
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support for accounting processes (OtC, PtP, RtR)
- Ensure compliance with group financial and business standards
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities to increase process efficiency and effectiveness
- Active contribution to team building
- Support Transition projects (For those who are keen on travelling opportunity to take part in Knowledge Transfer in European Eurofins locations)
What we offer:
- Office located in well communicated area (bus, tram, car, bike etc.)
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Support in growth and development within organization
- We are decentralized – we decide on our own about our environment
- We’ve been opened couple of years ago – we are empowered, we are enthusiastic, we are having fun.
Find out more about our company: www.eurofins.com