JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT DAY IN COLOGNE ON JANUARY 24TH
Join our Recruitment Event in Cologne on January 24th
Date/time: 24th January– 09.00 – 19.00
Location: Maritim Hotel Köln | Heumarkt 20 | 50667 Köln
Ready for the next stage of your career? Want to explore a new city?
If you’re fluent in English and German or other European languages, you could make the most of your talents – and discover a beautiful place to live and work – by joining Accenture in Lisbon, Dublin, Krakow, or Warsaw.
Whether you like the sounds of walking the historic streets of Dublin, want to explore Poland’s rich history and amazing food or enjoy the vibrant beach life of Lisbon, come along to our recruitment Open Day to find out how Accenture could give you the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are currently hiring for:
- Customer Experience Agents
- Content Moderator Agents
- Team Leaders for Digital Marketing or Social Media
If you’re interested in applying for and learning more about any of these roles, visit our Open Day to meet our recruitment team.
What to expect
- Register by submitting your resume and creating a profile
- Attend between 9.00am and 7.00pm at a time that suits you and a member of our team will welcome you, please allow 1.5 hours for your appointment.
- Discuss the roles with one of our assessors, and we’ll discuss your background, and any other queries you might have.
- Remember to bring a printed copy of your CV for the team to review.
If you have any further questions about our Open Day, please email one of our talent advisors Europe.Talentadvisor@accenture.com.
What You’ll Need
- Fluency in English AND full fluency in at least one of these languages: German, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, French, Hebrew, Greek, Arabic, Turkish, Italian or Spanish
- Work experience in marketing or technology is desire but not mandatory.
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media.
- Right to work within Europe – we are not able to support with visa sponsorship.
Register for our Cologne Assessment Day for your chance to work at Accenture. Further information on the roles will be provided after registration.