Would you like to combine your language skills with your communication and IT skills? Then work in one of Europe’s most beautiful cities as German speaking Service Desk advisor!
For this role you will be assisting German customers with various IT oriented issues while becoming part of a brand new team of colleagues in the heart of Gdansk. The employer is a world leader in the communications and technology industry and this is your chance to become part of their future. You will be helping the customers with issues related to VPNs, routers, wireless connections and other similar issues.
What you bring to the table
- Fluent in German
- Good English skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Relevant experience within IT support, customer service or help desk
- Available to start on short notice
The employer offers
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Permanent contract
- Safe relocation package including a flight ticket and temporary accomodation
- Multisports card
- Remote onboarding and initial work due to the current pandemic
- Monday – Friday working hours
This hidden gem on the stunning northern coast of Poland has plenty to offer for travelers as well as expats. With long sandy beaches to visit during the summer months, a beautiful old town with town squares and plenty of cafes, bars and restaurants and a myriad of historical sightseeing options.
Then apply today! Send us your English CV, and we will shortly reach out to schedule a short phone interview to tell you more about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.