Our client has a long history of innovation and leadership in a number of scientific industries with a focus on chemical analysis and diagnostics. They are relied upon by scientists and researchers worldwide for their cutting-edge instruments, consumables, services and software that address all elements of laboratory management. We are searching for an astute, well-organised and experienced Instruments Sales Representative to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting our client’s products to analytical customers within Germany. The key focus will be on generating new sales opportunities for our client’s instruments business (chromatography and spectroscopy) by using outbound tele prospecting tactics. This role is ideal for candidates who have a chemical/technical background, strong sales skills, a success-driven attitude and the ability to work well within a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting outbound prospecting calls in order to generate new sales opportunities for our client’s instruments business
- Understanding customer needs in order to generate a high-quality sales funnel
- Partnering with the sales reps in the assigned territories who will lead the next steps in the sales process and supporting them to maximise the order conversion
- Nurturing customers for future business, ensuring they get all information of interest to them and building the relationship with them
- Converting sales opportunities into sales
- Cross-selling – collaborating with other parts of the business to find cross-selling opportunities for services and consumables
- Helping to build and enrich our customer database
What are we looking for?
- A native level of German plus fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Chemical background
- Experience with laboratories and/or analytical instrumentation
- Effective communication, negotiation and telemarketing/sales skills
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage
- Ability to build rapport and demonstrate credibility in order to build the customer relationship
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Self-motivation with a drive to meet and exceed targets
- High level of commitment and accountability
- Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to learn quickly
- Understanding and appreciation for the importance of teamwork
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week)
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- Competitive salary plus attractive performance bonus
- 24 days holiday per year on full time basis
- Extensive initial & ongoing training
- Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
- A modern, international & professional working environment
- Work hard and have fun! We offer a variety of social events throughout the year
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes, restaurants and health & well-being outlets
- Join our family! CPM is all about people and we are well-known for our amazing workforce of diverse, talented professionals!
CPM is an international agency specialized in contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We have been rewarded with numerous awards and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations or marital status.
We are looking forward to your application!