Our client has a long history of innovation and leadership in a number of scientific industries with a focus on chemical analysis and diagnostics. They are relied upon by scientists and researchers worldwide for their cutting-edge instruments, consumables, services and software that address all elements of laboratory management. We are searching for an astute, well-organised and experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling services to customers through outbound and inbound telephone sales activities. The key focus will be on the outbound sales of on-demand services contracts as well as assessing customers’ needs for maintenance and repair services for their in-house laboratory equipment. Consequently, this role carries a target quota. Interpretation of customer needs is vital and will lead to active creation of business opportunities into a credible sales funnel. Customer needs will be identified through active prospecting of the market whilst maintaining existing customer relationships.
What will you be doing?
- Responding to customer inquiries, emails, web contacts and orders as well as being involved in order fulfillment and post-sales related activities
- Performing inbound and outbound telephone activities and managing our customer database
- Managing your own sales funnel
- Providing pricing & availability, parts identification, order status and proof of delivery assistance to customers
- As an integral member of the sales team, you will be working together with a number of internal departments (such as customer care, engineers, PO booking centre as well as field staff) focusing on acquiring new customers and retaining & growing the existing customer database
- Interpreting customer needs and proactively working to fulfil those needs
- Actively creating business opportunities and representing the brand through every customer interaction
What are we looking for?
- A native level of German plus fluency in English (verbal & written)
- Demonstratable effective communication and negotiation skills
- The ideal candidate would have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Previous account management experience would be an advantage
- Excellent technical knowledge and strategic sales skills
- Ability to build rapport and demonstrate credibility in order to build the customer relationship
- Strong organisation and time-management skills
- Ambition and willingness to work hard to improve, grow and build your sales knowledge
- A proactive approach and a strong team spirit
- High level of motivation with a drive to meet and exceed targets
- Experience with laboratories and/or analytical instrumentation would be a plus
What do we offer?
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week)
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- Competitive salary plus attractive performance bonus
- 24 days holiday per year on full time basis
- Extensive initial & ongoing training
- Being part of a constantly growing company & team, with endless opportunities for career development
- A modern, international & professional working environment
- Work hard and have fun! We offer a variety of social events throughout the year
- Corporate discounts at local bars, cafes, restaurants and health & well-being outlets
Join our family! CPM is all about people and we are well-known for our amazing workforce of diverse, talented professionals!
CPM is an international agency specialized in contact centre and digital marketing solutions. We have been rewarded with numerous awards and have a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients.