Hallo! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Join one of the world’s leading business travel organisations, working from our new Business Travel Centre in Dublin. You will deliver high-touch customer care to business travelers embarking on worldwide travel, finding solutions for flight, hotels, and train-travel and beyond, before and during their business trips. Your help will ensure they fly with ease, arrive fresh for meetings and get back home on time for their family and friends. Each year our client helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programs by providing modern solutions and exceptional service.
Would you like to start your day in our brand-new Business Travel hub?
What can we offer you?
- Full-time permanent contract
- Annual salary of €29,000
- Relocation Allowance of €1,250
- Performance based bonus plan plus competitive annual salary
- 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Free parking and on-site canteen
- Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance and discounted phone and more!
What we need from you:
You will have either knowledge of Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre, or will have international travel/hospitality experience.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and German - role will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
- Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanor portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency.
- Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveler’s experience
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
- Passion for travel / experience with travel
- Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer (e.g., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency.
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
- De-escalate customer situations: manage customer expectations and follow-up on customer commitments
- Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
Dublin doesn't really need much introduction! Ireland's capital is jam packed with history, sport, culture and entertainment and is frequently hailed as the friendliest city in Europe. 21st Century Dublin has a diverse population making Dublin a multicultural European community. And it's so easy to get here with over 60 airlines flying to from 175 destinations! What are you waiting for?