The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is an international multicultural organization and an integrated part of Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing & Sales. In our offices in Maastricht we think and act globally and assume a leading role for the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Centers all over the world. Our goal is to provide excellent assistance to our customers and dealers of well-known Daimler brands like Mercedes-Benz, AMG, smart, Setra and Mercedes me. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, we ensure our customers’ mobility with our roadside assistance. Additionally, we take care of all kinds of enquiries about passenger cars, trucks and vans during our opening hours. For our customers we are maybe the most important connection to the Mercedes-Benz brand. That’s why we live the brand’s most important promise: “The best or nothing”.
XENTRY Support is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide support for Aftersales equipment, Diagnostic hardware, applications, software, including administration of access rights, licences etc. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz retail organisation, local headquarters, internal and external customers. Furthermore, the agent’s role is to liaise with internal/external stakeholders for resolving existing issues.
Escalations are dealt with internally or delegation to Daimler’s after sales division.
B2B Connect/UMAS Support & API Support are new business supporting Independent Service Providers ( Non Daimler entities) and external developers, using Daimelr sofware and applications
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Resolve incoming support requests, incidents and problems in the required languages.
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
- Identify and escalate complex issues were necessary
- Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to support requests
- Proactively identify, analyse and resolve or escalate problems and situations applying personal expertise and accrued knowledge
- Provide feedback to business partner influencing product specification and policy
- Signal process change requirements to the relevant stakeholders and business partners
- Build and maintain up to date knowledge of supported businesses
- Advanced communication skills (B2B)
- Proficient knowledge of English; knowledge of German or another supported language is an advantage
- Ability to coach and train new colleagues and work independently
- Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
- Ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make decisions
- Advanced affinity with IT -Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
- Ability to identify trends and incidents and sets priorities accordingly
- Strong identification with the Daimler organization
- Advanced knowledge of products, systems and processes for XENTRY Support
- Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
- Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
- Ability to handle advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
- Strong identification with the Organization and “brand ambassador” mindset
- Strong personal motivation on driving customer focus amongst MBCAC and Daimler colleagues
- Ability to function as quality gate between XENTRY Support and Daimler HQ
- Ability to create partnerships between XENTRY Support and stakeholders at Daimler HQ
If you identify yourself with this profile and would like to be part of our successful team, don’t hesitate to apply for the position!
We offer you a job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
Due to data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.