Learn, lead & grow. #SitelPortugal
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Come and work with us.
How about join the support team for Porsche customers? Are you German native or fluent with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon? So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our German Customer Support team. From day one, Porsche has strived to translate performance into speed – and success – in the most intelligent way possible. This also applies to Porsche’s Customer Interaction Centers – the front office for Porsche customers and prospects as well as Porsche dealers worldwide. They are offering support for exclusive services, such as Sales & After Sales, digitalization, and E-Performance services via multiple contact channels.
We are looking for the right candidate able to provide friendly, efficient, and customer-oriented service to our Client. As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Inbound support (e.g. technical assistance and advice on Smart Mobility and E-Performance Services for both customers and dealers, such as administration of customer accounts, registration or operating issues, charging network, parking services, Porsche Drive, etc.)
- Cross-sales (e.g. clarification of contract-related questions, extending subscriptions, etc.)
- Outbound support (e.g. related Smart Mobility or e-Performance Services)
- Case monitoring (Monitoring, handling and – if necessary – escalation of open cases)
- Response Card (e.g. handling of response cards, administration of opt.-ins and opt.-outs)
Maximize your experience. To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of German (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- No employment termination due to just cause in work history
- Knowledgeable in Windows-based and Microsoft Office Applications
- Secure handling of IT systems
- Excellent listening and written/oral communication skills in supported languages
- High passion for automotive topics and digital technologies
- Make empowerment business decisions with little guidance
- Demonstrate out of the box thinking in order to resolve customer concerns
- Proficient documentation and note-taking; must be able to clearly document information
- Maintain a clear understanding of policy and procedures and warranty coverage
- Understand the geography of the respective markets working for and being able to identify regions and provinces
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- Experience in the customer service/ call center industry is preferred
- 1-year working experience within technical areas; or 1-year working experience within automotive OEM customer service; or 3 years working experience within premium customer service with an affinity for technical/automotive topics at the same time
- Experience with Luxury Brands and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
Gain stability, expand possibilities.
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Relocation package and welcome support
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Be bold. Be you. Apply today!
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!