We are a leading global outsourcing provider of multilingual customer experience management with 150 offices across 24 countries. We offer tailored customer care solutions to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
We are Partners, we are Leaders, we are Experts.
To our Associates, we Empower Humans and Enhance Brands.
We are looking for a German Tech Lead Advisor to become part of Sitel Team in Portugal. Able to deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms (email, phone, chat and other support channels).
The project we have for you,
Our Client is an American founded company that produces action cameras hardware as well as its video-editing software and mobile app. Often used in extreme-action videography and part of the connected sports movement, our client has been considered one of the “Top 10 Best Brand Channels on Youtube”.
Your primary responsibilities,
- Directly assist the agents on the floor and act as the lead voice ensuring a positive user experience
- Understand agent’s needs and be available to provide immediate assistance
- Use good judgment and timeliness in responding to and resolving each issue
- Collect and communicate feedback to the leadership and support teams
- Demonstrate a "can-do" attitude, with drive and passion to inspire by example, positive influence
- Disseminate product information
The ideal profile,
- Proficiency in German (C2)
- Advanced level of English
- Profile match with our assessment center
- Evidence of effective interpersonal, coaching, and leadership skills
- Experience in Technical Support
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills
- Background in photography or video editing
- Management experience
For non-EU applicants, it is mandatory to hold a valid work permit
Our offer to you,
- Competitive salary (14 monthly payments per year)
- Language bonus (14 monthly payments per year)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Monthly meal allowance
- Relocation Package (travel + 3 accommodation months)
- Stable working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Help in finding accommodation in Lisbon
- Great office location with easy access by public transport
- Recognition program for referral friends
- On-site kitchen, fresh fruit twice per week, and vending machines with employee discount
- Private Healthcare + Dental insurance (after 6 months)
- English speaking Doctor on site
- Initial training fully paid by Sitel and included in the contract
- Regular Careers Opportunities based on your internal job performance, including the management position
We take care of you and your progress, making sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. Subsequently, we expect that you do exactly that and give it your best at all times.
We are looking to fill in the position as soon as possible and will invite the best candidates for interviews in the very near future. Therefore, if you feel that this ad sums up your character and ambitions, please submit your resume as soon as possible.