On behalf of our client – a global video-sharing website, Lingocruit is now looking for German speaking Video Content Analyst to join their team in Lisbon. Our client offers a 100% remote onboarding and temporary home offices during the Covid19 outbreak.
As a Video Content Analyst your job is to review images, text and audio shared by users to ensure the content is aligned with company regulations. You will learn about social media regulation, online free speech, internal controls and even EU policy making. The role also includes contact with customers regarding different safety features.
Your safety is important to us! Our partners and your new employer has made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions has been taken in the workplace to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding in Portugal.
The following is required to qualify for this job
- Native/near native level of German and a good level of English
- Able to work flexible hours on rotational shifts
- Have an organised approach to your work and detailed oriented
- Available to start working in late August or mid September 2020
The employer offers
- Relocation package for those living outside of Portugal
- Base salary is set to €1150 + attractive bonuses (salaries are paid out 14 times per year)
- Monthly meal and transportation allowance
- 1 year contract (full time) with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
Apply now, and be ready to start your next exciting career move!
Send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.