We are now looking to employ a dynamic and positive-minded German Speaking Team Leader on a full-time basis to strengthen further our growing operations within Malta office.
About the Role:
Take full responsibility for the operation of the team under your responsibility and ensure that it is delivered in accordance with the targeted profitability as well as agreed Service Levels. Be pivotal in the success of the assignment and proactively work to:
- Assume responsibility for the people aspect of the team and adopt a hands-on approach in the recruitment, training, performance monitoring, coaching, motivation and leadership of agents within the Team.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements in terms of quality and quantity regarding user experience, Besedo layers and agent performance are within the provision of the service.
- Maintain and extend the relationship with the Client where necessary in order to clarify their expectations and deliver agreed services.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Fluent German language skills (native level) and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Previous experience in customer care or fraud would be considered as an asset
- Previous experience leading a team (10+) would be considered as an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Very good computer skills (especially MS Office)
- Self-Managing competencies
- Understanding of strategic direction and organization priorities (needs)
- Managing others & relationships
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to monitor performance, provide feedback and take appropriate action
- Ability to apply effective team decision making and problem solving techniques
- Proactive work attitude
- Willing to work on shift including Saturdays & Sundays and Public Holidays
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company
- Career opportunities within a management or expert field
- Private Health Insurance
- Comprehensive training
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace
- Re-location packages for international applicants
- Free shuttle service after the late shift
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading an application letter together with a detailed CV. All applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.