Do you want to be part of a success story?
Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top-performing and fastest-growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate, and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will work alongside other internal teams, for a leading online multinational company, to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- Primary language skill (German)
- Production activity will include transaction processing, peer support/mentoring, and peer-to-peer quality audits
- Activities covered in the above point might be managed together or in isolation by a Support Personnel
- Transaction processing will include
- Maintaining targets on key policy workstreams, including applications processing, website, and ad reviews, and support cases
- Scheduling and conducting live advertiser video reviews, collecting and transcribing the results/data in the verification tool
- Making final policy decisions for providers applying for verification, and processing status appeal cases
- Secondary language skill –English for training, feedback, and business communication within the team
- BA/BS degree in Business or Business Management, or 2+ years equivalent experience- 2+ years equivalent experience in Digital operations to help enforce business policies and guidelines or similar)
- Experience creating reports and analysis on excel data to be shared with the team and leadership
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage written and voice communication (email, chat, phone, and video connects with customers) for the hired language
- Active user of the Internet, computer savvy, high on customer centricity
- Demonstrated capabilities of critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving
- Outstanding work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
Preferred Skills/Not Required:
- Proficiency in multiple languages
- Experience within a high-tech company
- Experience with policy enforcement work
- Troubleshoot customer issues and provide end to end resolution to Google’s customers over the phone, email, and/or live chat
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Google process and policies
- Follow workflow and process guidelines
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product ticket
- Focus on delivering on key results like customer satisfaction, first-time resolution, efficiency, and quality metrics
- Demonstrate ownership, high level of commitment and provide excellent customer service to the customer
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying and escalating areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement and working at a fast pace.
- Day-to-day management of the verification workflow queues (applications, appeals, video reviews, business reviews, support cases)
- Processing applications in-progress; requesting more information when required and monitoring personal and team cases queues
- Processing provider appeals and delivering final verdicts
- Managing verification email cases queues, ensuring timely responses to all applying provider inquiries
- Cross-functional alignment with other internal ops teams to manage questions and escalations regarding the verification process
We offer interesting work at a globally admired technology company, an attractive compensation package, valuable training, and career progression opportunities across the globe.
Are you the right person for this job? Then, send us your application by clicking on the „Bewerben“ button!
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients‘ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
* Location: Dublin. Due to the current situation, we are currently operating a ´Working from Home´ model and this will continue as appropriate