Are you interested in sports and have good knowledge of all things social media? Are you ready to start an adventure and your career in beautiful Malta? We are looking for a Social Media Editor for the German market!
Our client is one of the world’s biggest companies in sports betting and iGaming and is looking to strengthen the German social media team. You will be working in their modern office in the heart of Sliema on Tigné Point with spectacular sea views and nearby flat rocky beaches with a variety of outdoor activities.
We are looking for you who wants to create content, competitions and campaigns for all German social media accounts as well as supporting customers online with their betting and account queries. You stand out with your creativity, motivation, positivity, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The employer offers
- Complete relocation package including 6 weeks accommodation and reimbursed flight ticket
- Industry leading salaries; 29.000 – 35.000 € annually depending on experience
- 7,800 € (net) yearly accommodation allowance added to your salary
- 611 € (net) yearly flight allowance added to your salary, so that you can visit friends and family at home
- Life & Health insurance
- Extra 5% of your gross annual salary will be added for pension savings
What you will be doing
- Creating and sharing content on Social Media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Monitoring and responding to customer activity on Social Media platforms
- Developing and consistently maintaining the company’s Social Media voice and style
- Proposing, delivering and analysing Social Media campaigns, initiatives, advertising and promotions
- Creating activity calendars and schedules
What we are looking for
- Excellent standard of both written and verbal German
- Sound knowledge of the main social media platforms
- Keen interest in sports
- Good communication skills
Start date: As soon as possible, but can be discussed
Are you ready to become the social media voice of a company with a huge following?
Then send in your application in English today and we will contact you shortly!