Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) locations in the world? Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia is one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia with more than 3900 employees. We are now recruiting their next German-speaking SAP Service Delivery Manager.
Coordinate the execution of contracts in a way that contract fulfillment achieves or exceeds the expectations of the external or internal customer while keeping costs at an optimal level. Procure services for the client inside or outside the organization at an optimal price and quality. Oversee all factors which might affect contract fulfillment.
- Manage optimal contract fulfillment for both the client and the company for the duration of the contract
- Approve Delivery model (feasibility, time, quality, budget) in order to meet contract agreements
- Procure services for the client at optimal price and quality
- Coordinate the service delivery activities between the organizational units and supervise their work in the interest of contract fulfillment
- Observe and adjust the budgets and cost reduction
- Procure services in compliance with the deadlines and the expected service levels
- Guarantee cost-effective implementation of the expansion of internal IT infrastructure and resources
- Handle customer complaints and escalations within the framework of the complaint management process
- Process claim management towards customer
- Manage continuous improvement of delivered services
- Manage and evaluate changes in dynamic documents in compliance with document management
- Develop and drive innovation within the customer base.
- Ownership of annual TRI*M (customer satisfaction) programme; ensuring that targets are set and cascaded to the accounts, service improvement plans are in place and closely managed and that all international reporting requirements and quality gates are met.
- Native level of German and excellent command of English
- Previous experience from ICT Delivery Service Management
- Bachelors degree preferably within Information technologies
- IT proficiency
- Experience from finance
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Excellent motivator with the ability to achieve results
- Able to resolve issues independently
- Excellent Customer interface
The employer offer
- Possibility to work remotely
- € 1000 in Relocation support
- Individually set salary depending on experience
- Cafeteria – individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
If you’re interested to know more – send us your CV in English today and one of our recruiters will contact you with more information about this amazing job opportunity!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!