GERMAN SPEAKING SALES INTERNSHIP
At National Pen we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing
expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages, we provide a very diverse and
multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
Are you seeking an opportunity that will provide you with invaluable skills, impactful work and real-world experience?
You would support our day to day sales efforts, collaborate with our existing clients, maintain and update information in our CRM system, work on sales focused projects, learn the various parts of our business.
- Phoning customers from existing customer database and generating increased sales
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received
- Strengthen existing National Pen relationship with its high-value customers
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing customer of any new productsWhat we offer:
- Paid internship
- Great commission structure
- Two weeks training
- Orientation assistance including accommodation assistance, opening a bank account, refund of flight costs
- Dynamic work environment – we value and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
What we are looking for:
- Internship program is 3-6 month long
- Candidates must be currently enrolled, taking classes, and pursuing a degree within an accredited college or
- All academic disciplines may apply
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Interest in Sales, competitive, goal-driven
- Achieve weekly individual sales targets
- Fluent German, strong English