Do you want to be part of a success story?
Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years. It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top-performing and fastest-growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre, for Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate, and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team and will work alongside other internal teams, for a leading online multinational company, to respond to requests and assist in the success of this project.
We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- BA/BS degree in Business or Business Management, or 3+ years equivalent experience- 3+ years equivalent experience in Digital operations to help enforce business policies and guidelines or similar, experience in generating and analyzing report from excel)
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to manage written and voice communication (email, chat, phone, and video connects with customers)
- Active user of the Internet, is computer savvy and high on customer centricity
- Demonstrated capabilities of critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
- High standards of written and verbal (neutral accent) English communication skills
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend and night shift work)
- Have knowledge of basic quality tools with excellent problem-solving capabilities and lateral thinking skills.
- Have good knowledge of Audit and Evaluation processes
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to drive training and feedback
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Have an ability to conduct audits for trainees during training and refreshers
- Be responsible for Audit Accuracy & Quality Improvements.
- Have good time-management skills.
- Conduct remote & live contact quality audits for assigned team
- Share feedback with production agents on audited contacts
- Review analysis of client satisfaction survey and calibration with internal team on dis-satisfaction reasons.
- Create team lead level dashboards on audit performance
- Identify knowledge gaps affecting performance per audited contacts and survey analysis.
- Suggest plans for improvement of low performers and work with internal teams in driving process refresher training
We offer interesting work at a globally admired technology company, an attractive compensation package, valuable training, and career progression opportunities across the globe.
Are you the right person for this job? Then, send us your application by clicking on the „Bewerben“ button!
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients‘ business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
* Location: Dublin. Due to the current situation, we are currently operating a ´Working from Home´ model and this will continue as appropriate