As a Content Moderator with Besedo in Malta, you will be working for one of the largest German online marketplaces. In your job, you are responsible for monitoring all user generated content (e.g. sales ads) of the online marketplace.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
While reviewing online content, you keep an overview of the guidelines of the respective online market, such as the correct categorization of offered articles or the prevention of spam and duplicates. You protect users from fraud, cyber-bullying or counterfeiting and prevent trade with illegal products.
At Besedo, our moderation teams are at the core of our business and essential to our success. We invest in our co-workers and love to see you grow with the company. In fact, 50 percent of our managers and experts started as content moderators.
To Succeed in this role, you have:
- very good German language skills (essential)
- basic English language skills
- basic computer skills
- attentive eye for detail
- good team and communication skills
- willingness to work in shifts (Mo - Su)
We offer you:
- defined career ladder with 6 levels as well as expert and team leader positions
- comprehensive training at every career step
- private health insurance
- indefinite employment contract
- great team, regular events and a pleasant and modern workplace in the heart of Malta
- free English and Maltese language courses at our office
- relocation package: assistance with moving to Malta (flight ticket, taxi, hotel)
- free shuttle service
- discounts for fitness studios, restaurants, wellness, travel, etc.
- support in all bureaucratic processes (e.g. tax and social insurance)
In July 2019 we moved to new offices in Qormi to offer our teams a modern and attractive working environment.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the digital world? Then send us your application today by clicking the "Bewerben"-button below!