Would you like to combine your language skills with your communication skills? Then work in one of Europe’s most beautiful capital cities as German speaking Service Desk advisor!
For this role you will be assisting German customers with various IT oriented issues such as logins and password resets while becoming part of a brand new team of colleagues in the heart of Budapest. The employer is a world leader in the communications and technology industry and this is your chance to become part of their future. With growth plans and countless internal training courses to chose from, the oppurtunity to stay with the company, develop yourself and grow your career are endless.
What you bring to the table
- Fluent in German
- Good English skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Comfortable working in an office environment
- Relevant experience within IT support, customer service or help desk is advantegeous, but not a necessity
The employer offers
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Training during your entire probation period
- Cafeteria benefits
- Free gym/sport sponsorships and internal competitions
- Free language courses
- Company events (Winter Party, Summer Picnic, Family Day, among others)
- Team building activities
- Shuttle bus from the nearest Metro station
The Hungarian capital, also dubbed the Paris of the east, is located on a beautiful stretch of the Danube River. This vibrant city is home to beautiful parks, historic and grand buildings, bustling food halls, hip underground bars, and centuries-old thermal baths. It offers something for everyone, and the cost of living here is still very low compared to Germany.
Then apply today! Send us your English CV, and we will shortly reach out to schedule a short phone interview to tell you more about the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.