Hallo! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about providing the highest level of customer service. In an ever-changing market our Client remains one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies. Our teams work on the frontline, monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through social media channels.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- We’re based in the heart of Belfast, with excellent transport links.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- You can benefit from our relocation package and our dedicated relocation adviser.
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Your day to day role:
- Providing a positive experience and professional responses to user comments and questions on social media and other channels.
- Owning and resolving technical issues for customers.
- Delivering technical assistance in an engaging manner – supporting customers at all technical experience levels.Driving customer satisfaction and enhancing the Client brand, through championing products and educating customers.
- Harnessing social media to educate brand followers and influencers increasing product knowledge and reach.
- Truly become an ambassador for our client and their products, by embracing culture and tone of voice, within every social interaction you deliver.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Fluent in written and spoken English & German
- At least 6 months’ experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience using popular social media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
- Excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet, can communicate technical issues and troubleshoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability.
- Creative writing skills, the ability to repeat the same message, written in many ways and tailor it to customer technical expertise level.
- Team player, supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards. Taking an active role in generating a pleasant, productive and professional working environment.
- The ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload, and work independently. Diplomatic and cool under pressure.
- Must hold an EU passport or the right to work in the UK.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.