Target Traffic is an expert in the provision of Digital Performance Marketing
We place our clients at the centre of everything we do.
Our goal is to maintain high-quality Client Service and our focus revolves around the capability and capacity of our people to deliver effective and efficient integrated services within a culture of continuous improvement. At Target Traffic we work to get things done, but to get them done well. We’re quick, responsive, and up-to-date on what’s in the industry. Our employees are self-organised, self-responsible, entrepreneurial – taking responsibility and ownership of a project that’s theirs to build.
We trust, cooperate, and work with each other to make everyone feel like a team together.
To strengthen our team, we are seeking an enthusiastic, hardworking team member for:
- Providing assistance to internal and external customers via all available channels of communication (email, phone and live chat).
- To work as part of a young dynamic team of professionals.
- Liaising with other departments across the business.
- Assisting the department in reporting market activities.
- Assisting the fraud department with fraud checks and processes.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Proven experience within a customer service environment.
- Customer service focused.
- Native proficiency in spoken and written German.
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Computing skills, especially in web-based applications.
- Flexible and a team player.
- Must be able and willing to work on shift including weekends
Target Traffic is committed to invest in employees – in training and development, benefits, as well as attractive remuneration, and more. Although we work hard, we know it’s important to make time to be a team. We have a number of team-building events to help unite everyone.
Team events are highly important for Target Traffic as they are a key factor in improving morale and keeping everyone at peak performance. We strive to continue organising such events, making them as engaging and fun for the employees as possible, yet relevant to the company at the same time.
What we offer in a nutshell:
- Career progression
- Attractive remuneration
- Quarterly Bonus System
- Team events
- Fresh fruit, water, coffee and tea in the office for free
- A young and international team
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellness Allowance
- 4 days of remote work a month
- Refer a friend policy
- Service Awards
We think you’d love to work with us, and we’d love to meet you, too. So don’t hesitate and click the “Bewerben-button” today!