Kindred Group's customer support agents are key in our mission to offer our customers the best gambling experience. We have a team of over 200 agents across Malta and Gibraltar who support the customers of our 11 brands in local languages, creating the custom-made individual service we are proud of.
This vacancy is based in our headquarters in Malta and offers great career opportunities for you to use your passion for customers and develop a career within customer support and online gambling.
Each team is made up of 10-20 people who work on a key market together, forging a close knit, harmonious team. Support is delivered across live chat (70%), email and phone so a basic level of technical knowledge is required as are excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
You will get a full two-week training programme and ongoing support, including systems and product modules so that all new starters can be successful.
What you will do
- Work within a team to ensure that our customers get the best customer experience possible
- Support your colleagues and contribute to a good atmosphere
- Provide native language support to customers via Live Chat, emails and telephone in your native language/s
- Guide customers through the site and/or mobile phones and assist them in using the various services and products offered
- Help resolve customer queries – whatever they may be!
- Develop our Customer Support department by sharing knowledge, contributing to team projects and finding new and innovating practices
- Work closely with other departments like Player Safety, Responsible Gaming and CRM to ensure a positive and safe gambling experience
- Drive business success and act as the voice of customers by providing feedback and innovative ideas
- Handle both written and verbal internal communication, which is in English
How you will be measured
- Customer satisfaction scores
- Contact quality (demonstrating empathy, reaching resolution, strong communication) and friendliness
- Contacts handled
- Product knowledge
- Team contribution and extra tasks
- Regular performance reviews with your line manager
- Acting in line with Kindred Group values
- Successful completion of all relevant training and other compliance activities that support Kindred's sustainable and responsible growth
- You have developed excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You understand the value of being an excellent team player
- You can demonstrate experience of complex problem solving
- You're responsible and reliable
- Ideally at least 1 years' experience in a Customer Service environment
- Can work well in a fast-paced environment where multitasking is an essential skill
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Good understanding of basic internet and technical concepts (you know the difference between a chocolate cookie and a browser cookie)
- An interest in learning more about the online gambling industry
- You identify with our company values
Click on the "Bewerben" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.