Webhelp, a French multinational company with over 35 000 collaborators in 29 countries worldwide, and a one billion dollar turnover decided to start a new adventure in sunny Portugal. Only two years since the beginning of our presence in this country we’ve already grown into two sites Lisbon and Braga, with over 1000 Portuguese based Webhelpians and counting!
Join the Webhelp Portugal team and you will have the opportunity to lead the charge in the fast paced, exciting and collaborative ventures which include the inauguration of many new customer service projects with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
This nonstop birth of new campaigns makes Webhelp a company packed with opportunities, many fair and equal chances for everyone, not only to learn many different skills and experiences, but also to begin a path of personal and professional development that can lead to building a long and successful career.
Become an integral part to our expansion and success. Join Webhelp in Lisbon!
What you can expect from us:
- A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI;
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year);
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company + English speaking Doctor on site;
- Full time (40 hours weekly) and 22 vacation days per year;
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development;
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Relocation Package that includes: three months of free accommodation, help setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€;
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses);
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On site kitchen with access to utilities, weekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines;
We are looking for someone passionate about customer service to provide daily support to customers who have questions and need help over the phone.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Advising customers according to the services we provide;
- Answering customer queries by email, phone and social media;
- Registering contacts according to company procedures;
Please be aware of the general requirements:
- Fluent or native in German with a good command of English;
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday, from 7 am to 7pm;
- Excellent listening and communication skills. Positive attitude and team spirit;
- Excited about building a friendly yet professional relationship with the customer;
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a growing company where you can find fair and real career development opportunities. More than your experience or credentials it’s your personality and motivation that will push us forward.
Join our team and show off your talent!
Apply through the "Bewerben"-button.
To know more about us, visit our websites here: