Do you have an interest in finance and economics? Always wanted to work for an international company in another country? Then this might be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
On behalf of our client we are now looking for German speaking talent to come join the finance department of a leading global provider of air compression and vacuum products operating in over 30 countries worldwide. Their office in the Czech Republic was established in 2011 and provides mainly administrative and financial services for their European branch. It offers a dynamic and engaging workplace where you become part of their diverse family where each and every employee is highly valued.
As an Accounts Receivable Coordinator you’ll be part of a team that analyzes the credit risk of individual customers, sets credit limits, ensures that all invoices are paid on time and allocates payments in a timely manner as well as cooperating with other departments.
The ideal candidate
- Native German speaker
- Good command of the English language
- Has previous experience in finance, sales or customer service
- Is experienced with Excel
- Ready to relocate soon
- Would like to develop their international career
- Competitive salary and attractive bonus
- Individual training with an assigned “Onboarding Buddy”
- Initial 1 year contract with permanent extension
- Full time position with partially flexible working hours
- Assistance in finding accommodation + orientation
- 25 days paid holiday + Celebrate your birthday (day off)
- Social and Health insurance on a monthly basis
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers or Multisport Card for free
- Contribution to language/professional courses
- ACCA courses
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Mobile service employee program
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to the city center
- Refreshments at the workplace for free
Sound interesting? Then don’t wait and send in your CV in English today! One of our recruiters will get in touch with you to tell you more about this fantastic oppurtunity!