Are you a Google fan? Do you love Google products? Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech-savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! We are currently seeking Google Ads Account Strategists (with a native level of German) to join our growing company in Lisbon.
As an Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products;
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role;
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies;
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and email.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Excellent written and verbal fluency in German;
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically;
- 1-2 years overall work experience in sales, digital advertising or PPC campaigns;
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape;
- Experience/extensive knowledge of Google Advertising solutions;
- Strong negotiation skills and solid capability to build long lasting relationships through phone interaction;
- Experience in consultative selling: managing a portfolio of customers, identify customers/partners needs, focus on customer goals, results and clients satisfaction;
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Signing Bonus €2000
- Full-time position (40h per week, Monday to Friday);
- Attractive salary with performance-based bonus;
- Long Term Contract;
- Accommodation in a room of a Teleperformance owned apartment;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and additional specific sales training;
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development;
- Established career path to grow and develop;
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products;
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests;
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services;
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development;
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly motivated team.