Welcome to #SitelPortugal
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
Grow your career with us,
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join the Sitel team. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll be the voice of the brand and create personalized, engaging experiences for our client´s customers.
About our client,
As a global leader in diabetes care, Abbott is constantly working to deliver the highest quality products and unwavering support to our customers. Consistent and accurate glucose monitoring is the foundation of any diabetes management plan so Abbott is committed to continuous improvement in the way patients and professionals measure, track and analyze glucose levels.
As our associate, you will be transforming customer support queries in unique experiences. You will work with the latest customer care technologies from our multinational brands, being part of something Big!
What you need to have,
- Proficient or Native in German (C2)
- Intermediate level of English
- Outstanding people skills with a passion to help other
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
Experience in (preferential)
- B2B support experience
- Written communication support experience.
- Knowledge in web software installation
- Diabetes care knowledge or medical background
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Relocation package
- Flexible working schedule (Monday to Friday)
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our #SitelFit wellness program
Are you ready to Wow Customers? Begin your Sitel journey – apply today!
Want to learn more about working at Sitel and living in Portugal ? Read more: https://www.workwide.de/live-in-portugal-work-for-sitel/