Do you care about the environment and do you believe in sustainable energy – then join our international service and support team at our headquarter in Copenhagen!
Moranti Services has more than 30 years of experience as a service and solution provider within customer service, 1st – 3rd level IT-services, help desk, back office, 24/7 monitoring & support. We serve customers globally in 8 languages. Our headquarter is located in Copenhagen, where we, daily, strive to provide the best customer experience in each dialog.
The task is to provide a professional service and support by phone, social media and e-mail for owners of electric cars, ensuring the overall customer experience by:
- Supporting and guiding customers in the use of e.g. chargers
- Service and assistance on various requests
- Adapt and execute market initiatives according to defined campaigns
- Ensure the communication flow to external technicians and departments
- College degree, mathematics or technical line preferably, but not a requirement
- Language skills:
- German fluently, written and spoken
- English, high level, written and spoken
- Additional Nordic language skills are a plus, but not a requirement
- IT flair
- 6-12 months’ experience in Customer Service, Customer Support, Administration or similar
You are a team player, both for your colleagues in the team and your colleagues in the other departments of the company. However, most importantly is your attitude and motivation to make a difference ensuring the team exceed expectations.
Full time and/or part time position, Social Club, salary package – salary paid in DKK, language bonus, pension and health insurance.
A unique opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team in an exciting and fast developing company, with a great culture and where 2 days never are the same.
Please send your application and CV by clicking on the „Bewerben“-button below.