Lingocruit recruits on behalf of a client, one of the world’s best-known technology and software companies. For an ambitious person there are very good opportunities for career development. The work environment is international and dynamic, and the company offers competitive salaries and other benefits.
You will be able to strengthen your CV by obtaining experience from working in an English-speaking environment at a large company offering all knowledge promoting benefits. At this job you will reach out to customers and engage in business conversations to understand their challenges and needs. The working place is situated in central Belfast.
- At least 12 months’ previous experience in a customer service environment providing inbound telephone support
- Proven Sales Experience – Preferably within IT or Software
- Strong technical understanding or willingness and aptitude to learn
- Native speaker in German and good level in English
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Minimum of 6 months B2B or B2C Sales experience
You will be working with the following tasks daily
- Generate sales leads
- Be the first point of contact for customers
- Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of the customer needs
The employer offers
- A modern working place lying at the front edge regarding service
- Comprehensive introduction and training
- Permanent contract
- Good opportunities for development and career within the company
- A good salary and other benefits
- Onsite gym and cafe
- Relocation package
The working time is 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 7.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Salary: £17,000 per annum with OTE £25,000.
Does it sound interesting? Send your application in English by clicking the ‘apply’ button. We will be conducting telephone interviews continuously and are looking forward to reading your application.