In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
The primary responsibility of Support Engineers is to provide a service to internal clients to ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to end users by managing incidents to resolution.
Working at NTT
- In-depth troubleshooting of and resolving of incidents
- Implementation of service requests and changes
- Cooperation in deployment or upgrade projects
- Technical Root cause analysis of Problem Tickets
What will make you a good fit for the role?
We are looking for a certified network engineers with knowledge of Cisco technologies. Experience
with HP and Aruba technologies would be a big advantage.
- Fluent English / German would be an asset
- Willingness to work 24×7 (nights, weekends, public holidays => shift rotation)
- Solid experience delivering support in a large Cisco based network environment
(LAN, WAN, Datacenter, WLAN and/or Security)
- Experience with Bluecoat Proxy Servers, F5 Loadbalances, Fortinet, Aruba WLAN
and/or HP switches is desirable but not essential
- Cisco CCNP or equivalent experience
Certifications – nice to have:
- HP ATP/ASE
- Aruba ACMA/ ACMP
- Aruba CWNA
- F5 SE
- BlueCoat Certified Professional
We accelerate our employees’ careers through customized development paths as well as helping them to become certificated professionals. With us you will obtain the certifications!
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.