888 holdings is currently looking for a German Member Support Representative to ensure the service given to B2C and B2B customers is of the highest standard in the industry while maximising their Life Time Value through excellent customer service.
- Maintain the highest standard of quality and quantity of responses on all Customer related topics and aspects of the role – i.e. general account queries, game play, payment and withdrawal queries, Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance as applicable.
- Perform conversion/retention efforts through promotions, events, bonus offers and various outbound projects via telephone, chat and email.
- To maximise revenue opportunities by offering relevant deposit methods.
- Handling all customer related queries via all contact channels (telephone, chat and emails) and escalate sensitive cases according to set procedures.
- Provide translations for the Support Department and any other stakeholder within the company as maybe required.
- Test new games, products and software if required and provide feedback.
- Work according to established standards and as part of the Team alongside the Team Leader and Supervisors in relevant operational location.
- More experienced MSRs may be asked to assist with mentoring new team members.
- Perform additional tasks as required by the Team Leader, Supervisor, Customer Relations Managers, Operations Managers or HOD.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Highest quality of service provided, attainment measured via QA & customer satisfaction surveys.
- Productivity & first contact resolution.
- Responsible Gaming and Regulatory Compliance.
- Deposit Conversion.
- Successful outbound projects.
Must have/Essential Skills:
- Native Level Fluency in German and excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Previous proven customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus.
- Computer literacy and internet knowledge/experience.
- High level of intelligence, reasoning and analytical ability.
- Good negotiation skills, empathy and an approachable nature.
- Confident verbal communicator and the ability to take decisions.
- Strong team player, confident and flexible when required.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Prioritisation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work out of set business hours – for example late nights and weekends.
Nice to have/ Desirable:
- Experience in the Online Gaming Sector.
- Knowledge of CRM systems used by 888.
- Ability to go the extra mile.
- Sales and Outbound experience.
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills (both verbal and written).
- Good working knowledge of the Support key functions, procedures and policies.
- Problem solving, investigative and multi-tasking skills, with the highest attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
- Starting salary of £20,000, increasing to £21,000 per annum after successful completion of a 4 month probation period.
- Performance (company & personal) related bonus capped at 8.3% of the annual salary.
- 35 hour working week plus lunch our paid (40 hours).
- 31 vacation days per calendar year incl. bank holidays.
- Paid overtime (enhanced rate).
- Private Medical cover worldwide.
- Life Assurance & Critical Illness cover.
- Generous relocation packager for first 2 years of employment which includes company accommodation for first 6 months followed by a tax free allowance of £250 (£3,000 per annum). Plus annual flight home to visit family/friends.
- Desired start date: August 26th
- Working Hours: The Support Department operates a variety of 8-hour shifts according to business needs. The Team is required to work five (5) shifts in any given week with 2 days off, which may be split. Note: Bank Holidays are considered normal working days.
- Main Relationships:
- Team Leader
- Customer Relations Manager
- Team Representatives
- Shift Managers
- SLS (Second Level Support) Team
Does it sound like a role for you? Don’t hesitate and apply today by clicking the ”Bewerben”-button below!