Do you find allegations for illegal online content interesting? Would you like to know more about online law? Then the job as Legal Online Content Analyst might be the one for you!
On behalf of our client in Lisbon, Lingocruit is now looking for German speakers with a background or interest in online law and online content reviewing. As a Legal Online Content Analyst your job is to review, analyse and take action on already reported online content. Our client will support you with a 1 month introductory training to prepare you for the role. Some of the main responsibilities in this job are to review, analyse and take action on reported online content. The notice and takedown process is operated by online hosts in response to court orders or allegations that content is illegal. It is widely operated in relation to copyright infringement, as well as for libel and other illegal online content. This project supports removal of content on a search engine service that may violate the online law.
The ideal candidate
- Native- near native level of German and a good level of English
- Has an interest in online content, law and policies
- Has an organised approach to your work and detailed oriented
- Graduate Degree/Law Degree is meritorious but not mandatory
The employer offers
- 100% remote training and onboarding based in Portugal
- Annual salary of 16,100€ (salaries are paid out 14 times per year)
- Yearly bonus of 3240€ paid out in 12 installments
- Monthly meal- and transportation allowance
- Relocation package consisting of 2000€ to be used towards a relocation service company
- 1 year contract (full time) with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Temporary work from home solutions
- New office facilities in a good location in Lisbon
- Free fruit, coffee, tea and water and a lot more at the office
Send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.