Do you find allegations for illegal online content interesting? Would you like to know more about online law? Then the job as Legal Online Content Analyst might be the one for you!
On behalf of our client in Lisbon, Lingocruit is now looking for German speakers who have a background or interest in online law and online content reviewing and who want to work for the worlds‘ largest online video platform!
Our client ensures a safe onboarding process for all new employees with airport pickups, apartments and temporary home offices.
As a Legal Online Content Analyst your job is to review, analyse and take action on already reported online content. Our client will support you with a 1 month introductory training to prepare you for the role. Here are some of the daily tasks you would be dealing with:
- Review and process incoming privacy requests through online tools and evaluate the validity on each request
- Inform and educate about the changes to policies and protocols
- Address complex privacy cases and regulatory inquiries
The following is required to qualify for this job
- Native/Near native level of German and a good level of English
- Must be able to review sensitive and inappropriate material
- Have an organised approach to your work and detailed oriented
- Graduate Degree/Law Degree is advantageous
The employer offers
- Relocation package to cover expenses up to €2000 + support with tax + ID registration as well as finding accommodation.
- 100% remote training and onboarding
- Base salary is set to 16,100€/year + attractive bonus
- Monthly meal and transportation allowance
- Health insurance
- Contract with great development possibilities in a rapidly expanding global organization with an irreproachable reputation
Apply now, and be ready to start your next exciting career move! Simply send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position.