Welcome to #SitelPortugal.
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
Grow your career with us.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated German Learning Specialist to join our Sitel team
Our expectations about you.
- Welcome new associates on the Induction day presenting Sitel values
- Performing training needs assessments for managing all phases of training intervention and documentation
- Collect operations feedback to identify training needs
- Designing, updating and conducting training programs to boost our employees’ workplace performance
- Create training modules from scratch
- Deliver training to operations and staff members
- Analyze effectiveness based on training feedback and contents usage
What you need to have.
- High level of creativity and autonomy in executing tasks
- Good personal organization and presentation; first-class communication skills and commitment to delivering excellent service to members – always going the extra mile
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in German and English language
- Other European languages will be a plus
Education and experience.
- BS degree in education, human resources or another relevant field
- Proven experience as a trainer and the ability to manage the full training cycle – certification as a trainer is highly valued
- Technology user (e.g. Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Internet)
- Customer Support Industry experience will be a plus
Specific Requirements (when necessary).
- Availability to travel
- Out-of-hours support
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Help in finding accommodation (if necessary)
- Continuous investment in training and personal development
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program
Are you ready to Wow Customers?
Begin your Sitel journey – Apply Today!
Want to learn more about working at Sitel and living in Portugal ? Read more: https://www.workwide.de/live-in-portugal-work-for-sitel/