Hello! Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you have already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you are buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we are behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Gaming Champions wanted! Join us as Player Support with German language
Would you like to switch your hobby into a paid job? Do you want to be part of a gaming community and see what is going on behind the scene? If so, we have a vacancy for you where you can use your gaming experience, skills and passion and be part of a team who provide advice and support to the gaming community for one of the largest game producers in the world. You will be amongst the first ones to learn about upcoming games by putting your hands on them in our established gaming room – at work!
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities. Fancy coming to work on a bicycle? No problem! We have a shower facility and bike stands in the building.
- Work on behalf of one of the biggest names in gaming!
- Gaming room with newest technology and games.
- Look after your future with voluntary medical plan and life insurance.
- 100% sick leave reimbursement.
- Extra days of paid holidays and paid leave above statutory minimum.
- Join a supportive team who help each other and run various events (bowling, volleyball tournaments, Christmas party, Secret Santa, healthy breakfasts and many more).
- Hard work and dedication is rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Now let’s see what you will be doing:
- Resolving PC/Console gaming issues by providing solutions to the gamer’s cases via email
- Providing accurate, valid and complete troubleshooting by applying your skills, experience and technical ability
- Communicating with gamers in a professional manner, taking ownership of their cases, and delivering an exceptional experience with every interaction
- Contributing positively towards the achievement of individual and team performance targets, service levels, and customer satisfaction surveys
- Learning and gaining knowledge of our client’s products and processes
- Supporting extended teams, new projects and the wider business needs as and when required
Think you have got this?
- Fluent German (C1) and advanced English (B2)
- Active gamer experience and familiar with both PC and Console gaming
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues in hardware/PC/console environment
- Good understanding of social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and gaming forums/communities
- Friendly personality, a team player and customer orientated
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and proactive
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00 – 19:00 + occasionally weekends
Concentrix provide a one-time financial contribution of 600 EUR as a relocation package as well as assistance with communicating with local authorities.
Bratislava, the capital of the Slovak Republic, is also referred to as the Beauty on the Danube and covers both banks of the Danube and the foothills of the Little Carpathian Mts. It is one of the youngest Capitals in the world and its population is also young. People are attracted by the cosiness of the rather small city that nevertheless possesses a throbbing social life and historic charms combined with the most recent trends. Palaces, modern shopping and trade centres, the admirable arts of the Slovak cooks and brewers, friendly people and international cultural and sport events, exhibitions, and business opportunities are among the many reasons why it is worth coming to Bratislava!