We at Global Marketing Services (GMS) are part of the Business Process Services team and are committed to help Siemens departments globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment.
You will be part of an international team to develop a cloud-based end-to-end Web Application for Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions, which combines e.g. logistic, financial or survey data.
Your role involves:
- Developing a web Application within a highly modern infrastructure with serverless technologies (Lambda, AWS)
- Implementation modern web applications with Angular 2+
- To resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany
Your profile and qualification:
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science (or similar experiences)
- You love problem solving, writing code, and learning new technologies
- Experience in web technologies, e.g. TypeScript, Node.js, AWS, Git
- Business level English and German are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with a prioritization and organization of your work in order to meet the project requirements
We also offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Don't hesitate and apply today! We look forward to your application.