PayPal is recruiting German Credit Fraud Prevention / Risk Appeal Agents for our buzzing EMEA Operation Centres in Ireland (Dublin & Dundalk). As an Agent within Risk Operations, your primary responsibilities will be to review PayPal accounts that have been limited due to what is believed to be potentially fraudulent activity and to determine whether the limitation should be lifted.
You may be working on both account maintenance and escalation queues and will be using various applications to assess the legitimacy of the account holder or the transaction. An Agent within PayPal Risk Operations is organized, efficient, driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change and thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Review PayPal accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder and associated risk. Analyse account history and trends and perform relevant research to effectively identify problems (70%)
- Contacting account holders to verify activity and mitigate loss (20%).
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity (10%).
- Join a trusted global brand which is recognised as one of the ‘Best Places to Work in Europe’
- Excel your international career working in a dynamic English-speaking EU country
- We understand relocating can be difficult, so we offer a relocation package to support you in your move to join us*
- Job security in a full-time permanent position.
- We offer a competitive base salary, quarterly performance related bonus and employee share equity scheme
- An amazing benefits package that includes 27 days paid annual leave (in addition to public holidays), an education allowance, a sabbatical program, a company pension scheme, health insurance and parental leave scheme.
- Not to forget…we also have a free onsite gym with personal trainers, a subsidised restaurant, a subsidised private commuter bus service, food zones & games rooms, family fun days, active social groups and so much more...
Knowledge / Skills Requirements:
- Fluent in German to a native level with a high proficiency in English (C1/C2 level).
- Strong communication skills in both languages (both written and oral).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent business experience.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies.
- 2 years’ experience in a Financial service or a Call Centre environment
- Experience working within a Risk / Fraud / Credit Control / AML related role is strongly desirable but not essential
- Experience working towards targets/KPI’s
Apply now and help the world to reimagine the future of money!