Have we met before?
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
What can we offer you?
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities (we are moving to a brand new Concentrix building in September 2019!)
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers – transportation allowance, additional free medical plan, support for sport cards, etc.
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our relocation package and access to our dedicated relocation adviser
- Experience life in Sofia (capital of Bulgaria)
- Hard work and dedication are rewarded at our annual company awards ceremony
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Your day to day role:
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
- Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
- Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
- Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
- Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
Are you our ideal candidate who:
- Is proficient (verbal & written) in German with B2 level of English
- Is able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm
- Is flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
- Is able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
- Holds a High-school or University degree
- Possesses excellent computer literacy
Sofia is the largest city and the capital of Bulgaria, and the 15th largest city in the European Union with a population of 1.3 million. Sofia is a cosmopolitan city of different nationalities and cultures. They elegantly coexist in the historic downtown, which has become a kind of open-air museum with preserved remains of ancient civilizations, along a thriving modern city. The climate of Sofia is temperate continental and is protected from strong winds by the mountains that surround it.
For the convenience of applicants outside Bulgaria we can offer our Relocation support! We have a dedicated Relocation advisor that will support you on the process. Our package includes:
- 7 nights in a city center hotel
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Advance payment
- Support in finding an apartment, opening a bank account and getting a Bulgarian number
- For more information, you can visit our relocation website http://sandbox.cnx.bg/