Are you a native German speaker and looking for an exciting, brand-new job opportunity in the centre of Barcelona? At Majorel, we are currently recruiting German Customer Support Representatives for our new client, one of the world’s most famous toy manufacturers and the number one toy manufacturer in Europe. This position suits ambitious candidates looking for a challenge in a diverse, dynamic, international work environment with many career development opportunities.
Majorel creates amazing customer experiences that consumers love and we are proud of. By smartly combining people and technology, we deliver true value for our partners.
We are driven to go further.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 2 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages. We support your customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture is.
We serve your customers by combining the best of people, technology, and innovation. We truly believe that the greater the use of technology, the more human we can be. Because service is a human thing, even when it’s delivered by a robot.
We have more than 500 clients, many of which we have been working with for over 10 years. As an industry leader, we offer you the most reliable solutions. Some of the biggest companies in the world, including the brands you interact with daily, trust our people to represent them.
At Majorel we are committed to provide equal opportunities to men and women. We are also encouraging the inclusion of people with disabilities at positions in our company.
About our client
Our client is a world-renowned toy manufacturer. Originally a Danish enterprise, they have expanded worldwide and in 2015 became Brand Finance's "world's most powerful brand". Founded in the 1940s, the company has now grown into an international phenomenon not only famous for developing toys, but also known for their movies, games, competitions, and amusement parks.
About the position
As a Customer Support Representative, you will provide support to customers on our client’s online store. Your main responsibility will be to help customers over phone, email and live chat with any inquiries they might have about product features, order, payment, and delivery.
What we look for
- Complete German fluency on a native level and advanced level of English - Speaking another language (Dutch or French) is a plus
- Availability to start training on the16th of September
- Experience in customer service, communications or similar roles
- Passion for community management and digital affinity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What you will do
- Receive and handle German and UK customer requests by email, phone and live chat
- Collect and maintain customer data
- Provide clarification on customer inquiries regarding service, payment and products
You will work in an international and fast-growing environment, so if you are looking for a dynamic, open-minded “start-up” team to work with, then this is the right role for you!
The training for this position starts on September 16th. It's a full-time position of 39h/week with shifts varying between 9:00 and 20:00.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a newly renovated, bright office in the centre of sunny Barcelona
- Relocation package: flight ticket + 3 months accommodation bonus + documentation support
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development
- The chance to boost your CV by working for one of the most renowned toy manufacturers in the world
- Online shop discounts and team building events on weekends
- Weekly free yoga classes, Laugh Therapy sessions, and other company discounts