Are you great with customers, and are you looking to explore a new culture? This job will be just for you, while living in Beautiful Sofia, bulgaria you can work for a large international IT company.
Sofia is the capital of the Balkan nation of Bulgaria. It’s in the west of the country, below Vitosha Mountain. The city’s landmarks reflect more than 2,000 years of history, including Greek, Roman, Ottoman and Soviet occupation. Medieval Boyana Church has 13th-century frescoes. Built by the Romans in the 4th century, St. George Rotunda Church has medieval and Ottoman decoration dating to the 10th century
Are you ready to join the world’s leading one-to-one customer service provider that trains and develops its employees with skills and techniques recognised throughout the world?
The company will boost your knowledge in worldwide leading brands’ strategy, customer behaviour and market knowledge for life!
Are you looking to be immersed in a multicultural and multinational office with a level of diversity that would almost rival the UN? Would you like to work in an international environment?
All this will happen in Sofia which is seen as one of Europe’s most historical, affordable and entertaining cities with world class food and vibrant nightlife to make sure you never get bored.
We are looking for driven and motivated individuals with a strong customer service mentality and a passion for helping people to deliver high-quality service across multiple platforms.
All you need is:
- Be B2 level in English
- Speak Native German
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Drive and Determination
- A desire to travel and work abroad
You will have the opportunity to be trained and become a part of industry leaders with some of the world’s largest international brands. With many different projects to choose from, a fast hiring process and an amazing relocation package this is simply an offer you can’t refuse!
We offer you:
- Pre-paid flight and pick up from the airport
- 45 days of accommodation in a hotel
- Help in finding you an apartment in Sofia as well as opening bank accounts and any paperwork you need.
- 3-4 weeks of paid training on the latest software and systems and learning skills recognised throughout the business world.
- Competitive salary + Bonus (12 monthly payments per year)
- The first step of your international career and a new adventure
- Paid private healthcare is paid
If you are interested in this position please follow the apply button and have your English CV ready.