Lingocruit is recruiting German speaking customer service representative for a global firm in Athens, Greece. You’ll be working with customer service and social interactions through Email, Live Chat and phone for one of their major clients offering streaming services of movie and TV series across the world.
The client is an American company and their customer service team are ensuring high quality customer service for the firm’s 50 million subscribers in over 40 countries. They are now looking for dynamic and driven communicators to work with their German customers.
- Assist clients with their personal accounts, internet surfing and billing
- Ensure excellent quality calls and satisfaction
- Actively listen to the client, show empathy and patience
- Guarantee the quality of the message being transmitted and show good knowledge of the product and services
The ideal candidate
- Native or near native proficiency in the German Language (C2)
- Good knowledge of the English Language (B2)
- Interest in movies and TV series
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Enthusiastic team player
The employer offers
- Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company
- International career in a multicultural environment
- Modern, vibrant and international work environment in beautiful Athens
- Initial flight expenses refund, airport pick-up and 2 weeks paid accommodation
- Attractive salary
- Great career development within the company
The salary is €1,300/month, please note the considerably lower cost of living in Greece. The national average for a Greek salary is €1000/month and rental/living/leisure costs are scaled to this.
Does this sound interesting? Interviews are carried out on a continuous basis, upload your CV in English today through the link below!