Lingocruit recruits German speaking customer service agents to Athens, Greece. The client is world leading within computer technology, operating worldwide with different products and services.
Your role would be to assist customers through different channels, mostly answering questions regarding the purchase process and products. This is the perfect opportunity if you are excited to discover a new country and at the same time gain experiences that will enhance your resume and broaden career alternatives.
Who you are:
- German and English speaking
- Structured and organized
- Service oriented and communicative
- Problem solver
The employer offers:
- Reimbursement package, including airport pick up, two weeks free accommodation upon arrival and paid flight ticket to Greece
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Opportunities to advance within the company
The salary is €1300/month, + two bonuses per year, in the form of salaries (14 salaries/year). In Greece, the average salary is €890/month, and both taxes and prices are lower than in Germany.
Are you the right person for this job? Send in your English application today by clicking the button below. We recruit on a regular basis throughout the application period.