Your main responsibilities will be:
- Customer Experience Advocates will assist customers through phone and/or chat about account management, billing issues, content and basic site and application navigation.
- Provide account and application support to our clients, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
- Give accurate and real-time responses to client inquiries
What will you bring?
- Native level of German
- B1-B2 level of English
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems
- Browsers knowledge
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish.
Why should you apply?
- We offer a full-time position (40hs/week). Monday to Sunday, operating in rotating shifts
- Salary: 16000€ gross/year + up to 1.800€ gross/year in bonus
- Relocation Package*
- After work activities with colleagues from all around the world.
- Individual career paths and opportunities to grow within the project.
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Modern offices
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a multinational company, with presence in more than 80 countries
*And of course as promised…Relocation:
- Flight ticket to Greece
- Cab fare from the Airport to your hotel
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
If you feel like this describes you, JOIN US NOW!!!