Are you passionate about the world of Online Marketing? Teleperformance Portugal is looking for someone with excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Start a promising career, finding the solution for issues of business customers, maintaining a positive relationship between them and the company. You will use your communication skills to address several questions through multiple communication channels, guaranteeing a great customer experience. Be part of our success and make the world’s information more accessible and useful!
Teleperformance Portugal is part of the Teleperformance group, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With our team of 10 000 employees, from 84 nationalities, we are providing services in 35 languages.
Teleperformance Portugal was considered eight times the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, we were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within our sector.
Our team is characterized by its versatility and internationality. Our employees from around the world bring in a wide variety of experiences and skills. Our company focuses highly on teamwork and familiarity between the people. This is how we transform passion into excellence. As a dynamic team, we are committed to the success of our partners and dedicated to provide an outstanding performance for the customers to every extent.
Join us! Be part of a multicultural environment.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills in German;
- Bachelor's degree (preferred);
- Minimum 6 months of relevant customer care experience;
- General understanding of online marketing products/services being supported;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Dynamic and organized.
What we can offer you:
- Work Location: Lisbon - Oeiras;
- International career in a multicultural environment;
- Training and familiarization phase;
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company;
- Accommodation in a Teleperformance apartment;
- Refund of initial flight expenses;
- Free annual flight to the homeland;
- Private health insurance;
- Free Portuguese language courses, surfing, soft trekking and much more.
- Analyze issues of business customers, partners, clients or internal stakeholder’s and find the best ways to resolve them;
- Address issues via chat, email or phone channels, following operating procedures;
- Close customer inquiries regarding online marketing products, troubleshoot issues per process specifications, assist users in recovering account information and assist in payment related issues;
- Adapt existing processes to craft alternate solutions, or escalate critical or more complex queries to the next level for resolution.